What do we do now? Check.....self examination. What does Pakatan Rakyat hopes to achieve in the political arena of Malaysia? What has PAS proved to be? Was PAS a faithful partner? What is the aspiration of PAS compares to that of Pakatan Rakyat? Can PAS continue to work in Pakatan Rakyat?
Now that Anwar is put away, who would PKR hopes to place in his place instead? Who has the strong aspiration of Anwar? Who has a more stable personality that gains the respect and acceptance of the Rakyat Malaysia?
DAP must re examine itself as a Malaysian political party, representing the various people groups of Malaysia. How is DAP communicating with Malaysians of various ligual background? Can DAP makes its political aspiration known by the people or is it only to a certain quarters of the public? How has DAP proved to be a party for ALL Malaysians?
As an alternative to BN, how have Pakatan Rakyat proved to offer a good alternative? Or Has it damaged its own images and reputation?
Presently, there are cried of peaceful demonstrations, and facing the possibility of arrest, jail, and unrest both politically as well as socially. What does Pakatan Rakyat hopes to achieve from that? Is there no other ways to express and achieve the same obejective?
How do you think the various problems of Malaysia can be solved?
1. BN must start to realise how bad the economy situation in our beloved country really is. STOP and check all expenditure. Delay if necessary.
2. BN must stop thinking of SELF but think of our NATION. How can we best work for economy recovery and confident in our currency internationally.
3. Penang must prove its good governance and policies, showing the rakyat what to expect if PR is place in Putrajaya.
4. Selangor must pull together to resolve the water crisis, and to show the capability of PKR as a good partner in Pakatan Rakyat.
5. It looks like PAS is more toward religious reform rather than ruling the country. Pakatan Rakyat may have to rethink its partnership with PAS as a political comrade. It is definitely going to affect the results in the next general election.
Check....1 ..2 ...3 before Malaysia moves on into the next general election.